Monday, October 26, 2015

Phone Call

HELLO FAMILY!!!! 

I WILL BE ABLE TO CALL YOU TONIGHT FROM A PAYPHONE FROM THE AIRPORT METHINKS. 

I think I already told you this information but then I couldn't remember so I decided to double check. I will be leaving the MTC at 6:30 tonight. My flight leaves at11:50. I honestly have no idea how it is going to work but I do believe I will have some time to call in that time. I will be calling mom's phone. Please try to pick up the first call (which I know you will:)) but I lose a lot of minutes every time I make a call and no one picks up. 

I believe I will also have the opportunity to call while I am in the JFK airport. Ok I feel so dumb though because I left my flight plans at home... but I believe that I will be at that airport from like 7am to 3pm? I am not sure but when I call tonight I will let you know for sure:)

I am praying my heart out that the call works tonight. I can't wait to talk to you all:) 

please let gma and gpa know they are more than welcome to come (which I think you probably already have...) and lainey and alyssa of course. 

I love you all and I will talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IM GOING TO RUSSIA. 

--
С большой любовью,сестра Price

No comments:

Post a Comment