Wednesday, October 21, 2015

AAHH

HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

ok I am going to apologize even before I start writing this email because I feel like it is going to be a bit crazy hahah.

This week has been a good week! we got our Russia flight plans last friday...  and a couple of elders were so excited that they did the football run and jump and like bump each other thing and the other elder ran into a door frame and cut his head open and had to get stitches haha. so to say we were excited is an understatement!! 

I am flying to NY then moscow and then Rostov! 

we skype TRCed with a lady that is living in Ukraine and it was really neat! we got to meet her little brother and he was the cutest! and guess what?!!? he spoke russian!!! hahaha idk why it shocked me that he knew russian .. but it was weird!! haha he was a cutie. 

Today we found out we had been temp. reassigned to Colorado. we spent like the whole day thinking and talking about it and figuring it out. I had been reassigned to the colorado fort collins mission along with sister jameson and the other missionaries who were going to rostov were going all around state side. The Ukrainians got a little nervous and didn't know if they were going to be reassigned so they went and asked later in the day if they had been reassigned and the office said, "all the russian missionaries we just told were reassigned are going to their originals missions" so yeah we just ran there and checked and (as of right now...) we are still going to Rostov. needless to say it has been a rollercoaster of emotions today:) 

the best thing that happened this week was when a couple of elders were getting ready for skype trc and one of them stood up and like fixed his suit and you could tell he was trying to look good haha and his companion says to him, " I couldn't have asked for a more handsome companion" hahaha man it was hilarious. 

another funny thing: 
one of the sisters was talking to our teacher and said, "I just wasnt to know Russian really well... but I just don't see it happening right now.." and our teacher said, " yeah... that's pretty sad!" hahahahahahahahaha after we all had a giggle he was very very helpful and wonderful but yeah that was hilarious. 

I saw BJ Powell at the temple today! 

I love the gospel! 
I love my mom! 
go read about the 2000 stripling warriors. It applies a lot to missionary work in a verse where is says that they were strictly obedient ( or something to that effect... I think it is in alma 57?) and I thought it was cool because being obedient is really stressed in missionary life and a lot of the times I can only see the rules and not the blessings. But we can see that the stripling warriors were blessed and we will be too as we follow the commandments. 
I love you all! 

I heard you had a happy halloween party! I was thinking about it this week! :) 
love you! 


С большой любовью,сестра Price

No comments:

Post a Comment