Monday, June 20, 2016

This Week

This week was great! wow! I loved it!

We need to move and our lady that is supposed to help us quit so now it is just all the missionaries job so we have been looking for apartments and we found a really really REALLY nice one and we are supposed to live there if everything works out! so we might be moving this week. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!! :) 





Monday we had an awesome meeting with the lxxxxxxxx family that I visited with Sister McMurray.. so the last time we got in with them was like 6 or 7 maybe 8 months ago?? (heck i don't know.. what month is it ?? haha) but it was such an awesome meeting! We had chocolate cake that was delicious and it looked like the cake from matilda so i shared that movie with her and i pretty much think that we are good friends now haha. 

We went to Axxxxx's on her birthday! It was fun haha man I love her. she is awesome. She loves doing the crossword puzzle and can't see very well so she just always has this big magnifying glass in front of her face when she does the puzzle, but then forgets to take it down when she talks to us haha. her friend txxxxxxx went over with us again too. They are just a hoot! 

We visited Vxxxxxxx and to our surprise, lxxxxx and her kids where there too! with the neighbor kids! so we just had this huge party haha. We tried to give a spiritual thought-- and we did, but man it was hard because I swear everything bad that could have gone bad happend haha. The swing broke that sxxxx was swinging in, kxxxx fell off a bike he wasn't supposed to be on and scraped his leg and hit his head, the kids were killing lizards and just running and falling everywhere and to top it all off sxxxxx fell out of the wheelbarrow and cut her lip open and so she was bleeding everywhere. So then I almost passed out and it was just a nightmare hahahahahhahahahaha. I am just teasing. It really wasn't bad, but it was just kind of comical everything that was happening haha. I love both vxxxxxxxx and lxxxx. They are cuties and just such the greatest moms:) SO CUTE!! 

We had our last lesson with Nxxxxxxx before he left for work. We taught him about fasting and tithing and fast offerings and everything was good. He has been taught all of the lessons and is ready for baptism. Now we just need to wait for him to come back:) keep him in your prayers that he can retain his testimony that he has gained. Don't we all need those kinds of prayers??:)

I went on splits with Sister Kennard and it was SO good:) Sister Kennard is amazing and is just so sweet and caring. It was a great day! 

Saturday we went FAR out of the city and served a member out there. She fed us the most delicious soup and cabbage stuff and we painted her fences. She is such a cutie:)

Well i feel like I don't have many words this week! It was a really good week! 

I have been a bit more homesick these past couple of weeks than I have lately. Not nearly as bad as when I first came out, but just know I am thinking of you all and missing you all a lot:)


HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MASON!
CONGRATS ON THE CONFETTI BABY! 
HAPPY STRAWBERRY DAYS!!! 

please eat some strawberries and cream for me. 

OH the temple trip! I heard it was great! One youth (well I guess young single adult.. I think he is my age or older) went on the temple trip to take out his endowments and was stopped in St. Petersburg and wasn't allowed to cross the border... so he did not make it to the temple.. but the rest of the group did. I know doesn't that just tear at your heart strings?? But they got back today and I heard it was just wonderful. 
I love you all! 
 
С большой любовью,сестра Price

No comments:

Post a Comment