Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Week in Rostov

Well hello! 
This week we have spent the week in Rostov! the other sisters are so nice to home us:) I went on a lot of splits this week and so I had the opportunity to work with a lot of sisters! I had 3 days of full splits with different companions/companionships and then also spent parts of days with other sisters so all in all I worked with 8 different sisters this week! It was really awesome and they are just on fire:)
this week was odd because we were out of area so we did a whole lot of contacting which was awesome! we met with so many cool people and  had lots of really awesome conversations:)
I also got to have a sleepover with sister Jameson last night!!! OK not a sleepover but they came over to our apartment to make it easier on the sisters on the visa trip. that was awesome:) 
I just want to share one experience with you this week:) we went and visited a member Lxxxx who is blind. She is a sweetheart and after we introduced ourselves a hundred times, put bags over our shoes, and then signed her missionary book, we had a lesson about love and charity. Lxxxx lives with a roommate who does everything for her but they don't get along. She told us how she can love everyone else in the world except for her and it honestly made me wonder how she could feel that way about someone who literally does everything for her. Now I don't know the whole situation and everything like that, but it made me wonder about times in my life where I haven't treated people the way they should have been treated. I thought about everything that so many people have done for me and if I have a Lxxxx attitude. I also thought about our Savior Jesus Christ and how he literally has done everything for me. I am running out of time but I encourage you to think of the people in your life who have helped you and give something back. Find someone who hasn't done anything for you and give! Think of your savior Jesus Christ, especially during this Christmas season, and find a way to give back to him.

I love you all and I am so excited to talk to you soon!
We will be skyping 6pm on Christmas day here in Krasnodar time.
I think that is like 8 am on Christmas for you but honestly that is just a guess:)
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Random Wall in Krasnador


Birthday Celebration

Birthday Ballons - Thanks Sis McMurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment